JOB READINESS / OUT PLACEMENT PROGRAM
The Staff Australia Job Readiness / Out Placement Program has been developed to assist employees who are leaving their current employer when they have been affected by a redundancy or restructure.
The program is based on providing employees practical information and tools to assist them finding work outside of their current employer.
The main topics of discussion include:
• Employment Options and Current Market Information
• Resume Writing
• Job Search and Recruitment Process
• Interview Techniques and Preparation
As part of the Job Readiness Program Staff Australia can offer interested employees the opportunity to become an inducted Staff Australia casual. This may be a useful option for some people who may require casual work whilst looking for permanent employment or deciding on their future employment interests.
Session A: Current Employment Market Information
- What to Consider when looking for work?
- Resume Writing
- Hints and Tips about Resumes
- How to Search for a Job?
Session B: Applying for a position
- Application Process
- Interview Techniques
- How to make the most of an unsuccessful job application
- Becoming a Staff Australia casual (Optional)