$31.55-$37 per hour + super
Our client is a growing company that requires manufacturing team members to start immediatley.
Reporting to the supervisor who will delegate tasks to you, therefore you need to have impeccable listening abilities and be a quick learner.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Raw material processing experience
- Operating machinery to prepare components for assembly: Cutting, bending, grinding. (Bandsaw/ Drop saws, drill presses, bench grinders, linishers, presses)
- Performing routine checks and key component measurements, in accordance with our work procedures
- Able to follow specific work instructions, have a keen eye for detail and pride in workmanship
- Forklift License – highly desirable
- Picking and packing nuts and bolts (placing multiple parts from a pick list into boxes and labelling)
- Compacting trays into flatpacks / use of heat shrink gun
- Packing for spare parts
- Making up kits – making boxes, packaging, collecting parts, using step ladders, wrapping individually
To be successful for the role you must possess:
- Previous industrial manufacturing experience
- Happy to do a variety of duties
- Day shift available or 6am-3.30pm and afternoon shift 3.30pm-1am
- Your own transport
- A good knowledge of O&HS
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit
- This opportunity is immediate.
To be successful you will need to be a hands-on individual with strong attention to detail and a great communicator on site. Monday to Friday, this role offers 38 hours a week
Please submit your resume online now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately, and this role requires an immediate start.