While visiting our website Staff Australia, a business and registered trading name of Staff Australia Pty Ltd, may request that you provide certain personal information for a purpose made clear at the website, or so that we can provide services to you or respond to your queries. Staff Australia will only:
- use this information for the purpose for which it was collected; or
- share it with trusted providers or partners if its use by them is required for the purpose for which it was collected.
While browsing our site you remain anonymous until you supply information to us or access specific areas associated with a user name and/or password. We use this information only for the purposes of understanding how people are using our site and how it could be improved.
If requested by you, we will:
- provide you with a copy of the information we have collected relating to you;
- stop sending you any further communications that you may have subscribed to; or
- return or destroy any of the information we have collected relating to you.
Please contact our head office to make such a request, or for further information about the privacy of your information.
The content of our website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Staff Australia endeavours to provide content on our website that is true and accurate. However, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness or applicability of any of the contents. Visitors should not act upon the content or information without first seeking appropriate professional advice.
All websites owned by Staff Australia are protected by the copyright laws of Australia and may be protected by the copyright laws of other countries and jurisdictions as well. Except as specifically permitted by us, any copy, reproduction, display, performance, or re-transmission of all or any of the contents of these websites is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.