EXCEPTIONAL RECRUITMENT SERVICE ACROSS AUSTRALIA
Staff Australia goes the extra mile to provide a positive and results-orientated recruitment experience for clients and job seekers.
Since our beginnings in 1999 we’ve focused on the Australian job market and niche industries. We’ve become experts in making people our business. By investing in relationships we consistently deliver shared rewards to our business, clients and candidates.
Staff Australia offers unmatched knowledge, cost efficiency and responsiveness.
WE ARE KNOWN IN THE MARKET FOR:
- Outstanding customer service in recruitment
- Improving our clients’ productivity
- Providing real solutions through real partnerships
- Invaluable industry expertise
- Success in placing people in full time, part time and casual employment
- A loyal, engaged temporary workforce
Contact one of our open and accessible state managers or specialist consultants to learn more.
We operate in New Zealand.
STAFF AUSTRALIA AT A GLANCE
- We are proudly Australian owned and successfully operated since 1999
- Take the time to understand our clients’ specific needs, culture and values
- Our casual teams are treated as vital and important workforce members
- Dedicated account teams
- Specialists in manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and contact centres and health
- Big enough to service, small enough to care
- Payroll and invoicing accuracy
- Australia and New Zealand network of offices (Link to NZ site)
- On-site inductions and management of our teams
- Clients custom designed reports and KPI’s
- Industry experts and passionate about what we do
- 24/7 service 365 days per year
- Proven track record in providing people solutions across all levels
- Safety and risk management focused
Staff Australia supports gender equality in the workplace. Employees can be assured that when applying for positions with Staff Australia, factors other than ability to do a job will not adversely affect an application for employment. To see our 2015 Workplace Gender Equality public report – click here